Entrepreneurs' straight out of school, Brent and business partner Steve Thiel hit the ground running building websites and have learnt the do's and dont's to grow a successful business.
Listen to Brent’s story and advice on:
- The importance of business partners, advisors and mentors who help your design business grow and be profitable.
- Do you know what kind of business are you in?
- Do you really know who your customer is?
Designers spend LOTS of time on the tech, learning new code techniques, but there are other key areas you need to learn.
- Advice to grow your web design business and stop the "Feast or Famine" project cycle.
Are you wearing too many hats and being distracted?
- Defining clear roles in your business.
Competition between BC partners?
- Brent talks openly about the reality of competition in the web space.
- Differentiate your design business to be a stand out.
- How to leverage the Business Catalyst partner community for project collaboration.
Listen to the interview:
Simply click the play button below to stream the interview in your browser:
Or download the podcast in .mp3 format for offline listening.
Check out the BC Guru's Market Palce at: http://bcgurus.com/marketplace
Authors and Bloggers Brent reads:
- Gary Vaynerchuck
- Malcolm Gladwell
- Seth Godin
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.